Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Dreamed A Dream- Susan Boyle


Inspirational and breathtaking, "I Dreamed a Dream" is the highly anticipated album from a global phenomenon whose dream has become reality.

She captured the hearts of millions and became a worldwide YouTube phenomenon with over 300 million hits. An inspiration for those who have a dream, the talented Susan Boyle presents her stunning debut album. Susan surprised the world with her powerful, heart stopping voice when she walked onto the Britain's Got Talent stage. Now with a beautiful and diverse album she will, once again, defy preconceptions. I Dreamed a Dream, the album, crafted by world acclaimed producer Steve Mac, demonstrates Susan Boyle's extensive musical ability. Featuring her signature songs, `I Dreamed a Dream' & `Cry me a River' the album also includes a haunting rendition of Rolling Stones "Wild Horses", Madonna's `You'll See, The Monkees `Daydream Believer' and "Who I Was Born To Be" an original recording written specially for Susan. Susan enthused; "It was my greatest ambition to release an album and I have finally achieved it. This amazing journey has helped me find my own identity and fulfill my wish. There is happiness out there for everyone who dares to dream."

I Dreamed A Dreamis on sale for just $9.99. You save $1.99.

No comments: